Go To Content

New Taipei Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


When one receives payment notice but had already paid for the fine, what should one do?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2020-06-09
  • View count:1232

A: You can first contact the enforcement clerk to inform he/she that the outstanding amount has been cleared. Afterwards, you need to fax a copy of the receipt or by mail to the branch to close the case.

Go Top